Studiolet takes the privacy of its customers’ data very seriously and is committed to protecting your personal information. Please read the following privacy statement to understand how we will treat your personal data when you use our website.
When do we collect data?
We only use your personal data to respond to your enquiry or to complete your apartment booking.
We can collect data from you from three sources:
- When you make an apartment booking using our website.
- When you become a subscriber to our mailing list.
- When you speak to a member of our customer service team.
What information do you collect about me?
When you book an apartment via our website, we need to collect information about you in order to process the booking and provide you with the service you expect. This information may include, but is not limited to, details such as your name, your address and your credit card details. All such information is held on secure servers.
Studiolet may also collect information provided by you when giving us feedback. This information is used to continually improve our services and product offering. Analytical site tracking software is also used to better understand the trends and patterns of our customers. This non-personal information helps us to develop the website design and layout so to meet the growing needs of our visitors.
What do you do with my personal information?
To complete your booking, we must pass on your details to the reservations department of the particular apartments you have selected.
Do we retain your credit card information?
We automatically remove your credit card details from our system as soon as they are no longer required.
Do you sell my information to third parties?
We guarantee that we will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise provide your personal information to third parties for mailing or marketing purposes.
How does the website remember my details?
Our website will remember your details if you book via the secure booking form and you tick the ‘remember my details’ tickbox. The advantage of this is that it will save you time the next time you use our booking form, because next time you enter the page you will find that most of the form is pre-filled with your details, such as your name, address and email address (but not your credit/debit card details, that data is never stored in a cookie).
When browsing our website a Cookie is stored in the temporary memory of your computer. Cookies are required in order to search for an apartment.
How do I change my details?
If you need to change your personal details after you have made a booking with us please contact us as soon as possible. Credit card details should never be sent using e-mail as this is not a secure method of transferring sensitive information.
Some of your details may be used by us to present you with an informative monthly email newsletter. Also, some further details about you may be gathered as a result of the way you interact with the newsletter.
- When making a booking with Studiolet, if you select the tick box on the booking request form that relates to receiving communications from us, you have consented to receive from us by email our newsletter.
- You may opt out of receiving the monthly newsletter at any time.
- You may update and amend your email address at any time.
- We will track most hyperlinks you may click from our newsletter. This is to enable us to better understand your interests and requirements, so that we can make subsequent newsletter communications more personalised and tailored to you.
- We will track certain other pages you visit after clicking on a newsletter hyperlink by the use of a tracker image. This information is used to enable us to better understand your personal interests and requirements, and also to help us understand the preferences of our customers in general.
- We will not disclose any information gathered from hyperlink click tracking, or by any other means, to any third parties.
If you have any questions regarding the information we hold about you, you can contact us.